Real food. Medical expertise. Long-term results.
According to the National Institute of Health, a weight loss program needs six key components to help people lose weight and keep it off long-term. Only 20/20 LifeStyles has it all. No other weight loss program even comes close.
- Physician Supervised: Our physicians will personally review your progress each week and adjust as needed for maximum weight loss. Only 20/20 LifeStyles has physicians overseeing every aspect of your weight loss program.
- Registered Dietitians: Each week, you’ll meet with a certified registered dietitian who will create a personalized nutrition plan with real food to help maximize your weight loss – and teach you how to keep the weight off long-term.
- Exercise Physiologists: Exercise with an exercise physiologist/personal trainer three days a week. They’ll customize a fitness plan that will put your heart rate where it needs to be to maximize your weight loss without losing muscle. Plus, they’ll develop additional plans for your personal workouts and a maintenance program you can follow long-term.
- Licensed Psychologists: Working one-on-one with our licensed psychologists, you will learn healthy lifestyle habits, such as stress, sleep and time management. Plus, you’ll attend weekly support groups led by a psychologist with other individuals who are struggling with similar lifestyle changes.
- Education: You will receive personal guidance from our expert staff, along with access to our extensive video library.
- Long-term Support: Once a 20/20 client, always a 20/20 client. Our staff of experts and resources are always available to support you in maintaining your health and habits, even long after your program ends.
FREE SEMINAR: Join Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Gordon Cohen, as he explains how 20/20 LifeStyles can help you lose weight and keep it off. Seminars offered several times a month in Bellevue and Seattle. Register today.