Massage & Body Care
More than a relaxing experience, therapeutic massage can free tension from your muscles as well as soothe your spirit. Select your treatment and allow our skilled massage therapists to reinvigorate and restore your mind and body in the serene surroundings of The Spa.
An additional 3% Support Staff Gratuity charge will be added at check out. Pricing does not include tax.
This deeply therapeutic, results-oriented massage was developed with the assistance of Dr. Mark Dedomenico. Elements of deep tissue, Shiatsu and aromatherapy combine to work synergistically to increase blood and oxygen flow, reduce inflammation and stimulate the body’s lymphatic system to remove cellular waste. The profound results include stress reduction, muscle relaxation, improved sleep and mental clarity.
Member: $180, Non-Member: $190
After identifying your body’s precise needs, our experts tailor a treatment to improve your well-being, combining various modalities with appropriate depth and pressure. Enhancements such as aromatherapy, or a hydrating scalp treatment are recommended for maximum results.
Member: $135/$185, Non-Member: $145/$195
*One enhancement included, **Two enhancements included
Sports Recovery Massage
Optimize your workouts and recovery. Designed as a post workout treatment, this massage assists with recovery by increasing circulation and reducing tension and muscle pain. Improve your healing time with this unique massage.
Member: $115/$165, Non-Member: $125/$175
Highly trained by one of the country’s most renowned Shiatsu practitioners, our certified Sennin-So Shiatsu therapists provide medium to strong pressure treatment work that stimulates the circulatory system through specific pressure points applied to your body’s meridians. This ancient technique increases mental awareness, promotes body balance and function, eliminates built-up toxins and relieves energy or ‘chi’ blockages. Please wear comfortable loose fitting clothing.
Member: $115, Non-Member: $125
Experience relief from chronic tension or overexertion as more detailed bodywork is provided to specific muscle groups and deeper connective tissue. As locked muscles release, range of motion, flexibility and increased circulation are restored.
Member: $125/$185, Non-Member: $135/$195
Surrender your body. Slow, gentle and connecting strokes bring you waves of muscle relief and deep relaxation.
Member: $115/$170, Non-Member: $125/$180
A personalized, relaxing journey. Our CLARINS-inspired Hot Stone Massage is known for relaxing tense muscles, easing tension, promoting a calm mind and soothing aching muscles. Each of our therapists intuitively creates a personalized experience with 9 smooth, shaped heat-releasing marble and slate stones leaving your body and mind saying “ahhh.”
Member: $135/$180, Non-Member: $145/$190
A gentle, relaxing massage to alleviate leg, hip and lower back pressure while easing joint pain, reducing inflammation and promoting well-being. Award-winning Mama Mio body care and specialized positioning with pregnancy cushions ensures ultimate relaxation.
Member: $135/$190, Non-Member: $145/$200
This highly focused treatment gives your upper body a reprieve from technology. Targets points of sensitivity and overuse, providing much-needed relief to back, neck and arms.
Member: $75, Non-Member: $85
Experience side by side treatments in our exclusive couple’s massage suite.
Price/time determined by service chosen.
Enhance the relaxation time and therapeutic benefits of your massage with one of these add-on services.
- Hydrotherapy Body Soak: The perfect prelude to any massage. This soothing soak incorporates the riches of ocean minerals to detoxify and revitalize skin. Member/Non-Member: $45
- Wild Lime Scalp Treatment: Fresh citrus oil with nourishing avocado, grapeseed oil replenishes the hair and scalp and invigorates the senses. Member/Non-Member: $20
- Aromatherapy: Indulge your senses and enhance treatment results with a personal selection of essential oils. Especially effective at promoting emotional well-being and targeting physical imbalances. Member/Non-Member: $10
- Abdominal Detox: This massage enhances circulation, encourages detoxification and reduces tension and stress in the abdomen. Specific massage techniques are used to balance energy and encourage harmony. Member/Non-Member: $20
- Foot Scrub: Refresh and nourish tired, dry feet, and enhance your relaxation with an exfoliating sugar scrub. Feet are exfoliated with hydrating sugar and coconut oil, then feet are wrapped in warm towels providing intense hydration. Member/Non-Member: $20
- Back Scrub: A perfect way to begin any massage. Sugar and coconut oil exfoliate away dull skin and impurities leaving skin feeling refreshed, nourished and hydrated. Member/Non-Member: $20
It's never too early to reap the benefits of massage. These specialized youth services are specifically designed for individuals ages 9 - 17. Each of our therapists are highly trained and are sensitive to the different needs of youth during a massage. Treatments can be done over the clothes and with a parent in the room if desired. Consenting parent/guardian must be present during initial consultation to review standards and discuss expectations.
- 60 Minute Youth Relaxation Massage: Slow, gentle and balanced techniques will bring deep relaxation and induce calm to busy minds.
Member: $115, Non-member: $125
- 60 Minute Youth Deep Tissue Massage: Experience relief from chronic tension or overexertion as detailed bodywork is provided to specific muscle groups and deeper connective tissue. Great for all athletes. Member: $125, Non-Member: $135
- 45 Minute Shiatsu: Highly trained by one of the country's most renowned Shiatsu practitioners, our certified Sennin-So Shiatsu therapists provide medium to strong pressure treatment work that stimulates the circulatory system through specific pressure points applied to your body's meridians. Great for all athletes. Please wear comfortable loose fitting clothing. Member: $115, Non-member: $12p5
- Enhancements may include Aromatherapy and Scalp Massage. Member/Non-member: $10 each